FREE Standard Shipping on all AUS orders over $99. As far as orders under $99 – there will be a fee of AU$14 for shipping. All items in stock will ship within 2 days of receiving payment and should be at your door within 3 to 7 business days from delivery. Please note, packages may be delayed if shipped during any public holidays. Curly Crew also accepts payments through Paypal and AfterPay.
For any International deliveries, please email us at [email protected] and we will gladly calculate your international shipping rate.
In terms of how to track your parcel: you’ll receive an email with your tracking information once your order has been shipped. Please check your spam folder as sometimes it will be there. If you have been through these steps and still cannot locate your parcel, please email us at [email protected].
This policy details how your Personal Information is managed, collected and handled in consonance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act).
What does Personal Information mean and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is specific information, such as name, address, email address, social media, credit card details and telephone numbers. In other words, it is information that identifies a particular person. Such information may be collected by us when you purchase any of our goods and services. This Personal Information is collected in various ways. For instance, when you go to our website www.curlycrew.com.au, fill in contract forms, purchase our products, engage with us through social media, or send us an email.
It should be stressed that your Personal Information is collected for the sole purpose of improving the services provided to our customers. Without collecting your Personal Information, we may not be able to offer you our products or services, or perhaps meet your expectations as a customer in the manner you expect. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to us to be able to reach you, send you the goods you have purchased, provide updates and other information about our products, reply to social media enquiries and email, invite you to take part in competitions, and improve the quality of our goods and services.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing at any time if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Curly Crew. All you need to do is click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any emails received by us, or alternatively, you can contact us by writing.
Why and how will your Personal Information be used?
Your Personal Information may be used and disclosed in order for Curly Crew to assist you with items related to our goods and services, such as:
- registering and keeping your user account;
- processing your orders and the payments;
- facilitating transactions using alternative payment methods such as Paypal;
- shipping the products you purchased, including couriers contacting you regarding delivery instructions;
- keeping our technology, products and services at a high standard and monitoring their improvement;
- providing features related to your user account, such as saved items in cart and special offers;
- conducting quality control and research in order to improve our products and services; specifically in relation to administration, marketing, planning, procurement, product and service development;
- complying with applicable laws and regulations; and
- ensuring our Website works properly, and if needed improving its performance by taking measures such as debugging and conducting statistical analyses for optimising our Website.
(collectively, the “Purposes”)
Furthermore, we may use and disclose your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- to send you marketing collateral in relation to our products, services, promotions and blog posts;
- to invite you to take part in exclusive events for our customers;
- to process your registration in our promotions and giveaways; including contacting you if you win, displaying your details online, or asking you to complete customer surveys;
- to process your participation in our business partners’ loyalty or point redemption programs;
- to carry out market and customer research;
- to promote our products and services on our Website, emails and social media;
- to manage our administrative and business operations;
- to improve your overall experience as a customer experience, including reviewing contact with Customer Service;
(collectively, the “Additional Purposes”)
Your Personal Information may also be used and disclosed in consonance with Applicable Laws, or following your consent.
Who will Curly Crew share your Personal Information with?
So as to perform the Purposes or Additional Purposes, Curley Crew may disclose your Personal Information to:
- our permanent and temporary staff member, consultants, or other representatives;
- payment processors, such as Afterpay and PayPal;
- shipping providers for the execution of parcel pickup and delivery services as well as parcel return;
- our loyalty or point redemption program provider;
- business vendors in regards to our services and concerning the processing of any events organised by Curly Crew;
- our professional advisors, banks and auditors;
Curly Crew will only accept returns on any unused and unopened products in its original packaging. Refunds are not applicable on sale or promotional items. Returns must be made within 7 days of receiving item(s) for a full refund of the cost of the item only. You are responsible for the shipping costs of any return.