We understand how important it’s to encourage our little ones to embrace their little CURLS. Sooo KIDS hair products are now available on our website, how exciting! We, parents, need to encourage our sons and daughters to embrace their natural beauty. We need to keep it simple and let them enjoy this journey with you. When styling your kid’s curly hair at home, follow these tips:
1. Don’t pile the hair on top of the head to wash.
3. Don’t use shampoo as often — it dries out the hair.
4. If the hair becomes matted more easily, detangle often.
5. It’s OK to condition more than once a week.
6. Use microfiber towel or use a large T-shirt to dry the hair and just pat it dry.
7. Don’t detangle the hair unless it’s wet.
8. Use leave-in to style their little curls and let it air dry.